Wednesday, May 22, 2024
HomeEducationYou Just Finished WAEC? 5 Things You Need to Study in the...

You Just Finished WAEC? 5 Things You Need to Study in the US

There is hope for fresh secondary school leavers who just made their papers in the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) in Nigeria and want to study in the United States of America (USA).

According to Scooliply @SchooliplyHQ, there are five things WAEC holders need to study in the United States.

5 things you need to study in the US.

1. English Language Proficiency – you will likely need to take an English language proficiency test, such as the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or the IELTS (International English Language Testing System).

2. Standardized Tests – are meant to assess the academic skills of the applicants and are commonly required for undergraduate admissions. Examples of standardized tests are SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test), ACT (American College Testing).

3. Application Process – the application process outlined by each university or program typically involves completing an application form, submitting academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, a personal statement.

4. Financial Support – It is important to consider scholarships, grants, and other funding opportunities as studying abroad can be expensive.

5. Student Visa – You will need to apply for a student visa – F-1 student visa for academic studies once your application has been accepted by a U.S. university.

explorerng is your news, entertainment, music fashion website. We provide you with the latest breaking news and videos straight from the entertainment industry.


Most Popular

The Herbs for Healthy Blood Pressure, According to Experts

Hypertension or high blood pressure can trouble your body in several ways. However, there are certain herbs for blood pressure to lower it. A treatment...