Spotify, world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service, has now been introduced for music lovers in Nigeria, and it is available for free. It was introduced mainly to build an experience that adds value to the rich African music industry and to amplify the music experience of listeners.
African Artistes with the Most Spotify Monthly Listeners
1. Wizkid Flag of Nigeria (9.945 million)
2. Burna Boy Flag of Nigeria (9.247 million)
3. Tems Flag of Nigeria (7.016 million)
4. Mr Eazi Flag of Nigeria (4.777 million)
5. Davido Flag of Nigeria (3.154m)
6. Rema Flag of Nigeria (3.030m)
Spotify only became available in Nigeria in February.